Wine enthusiasts who happen to be in town on Sunday, February 13th can participate in a tasting of a plethora of bio and biodynamic wines of the region, offered by AIS (Associazione Italiana di Sommeliers) at the Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal. €15 entrance fee includes your tasting glass; there are guided tastings (in Italian) at 11am and 5pm by reservation only (send requests to aisveneto [at] libero.it).
- When: Sunday, February 13
- Where: Hotel Monaco Grand Canal
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (producers start packing up at 6pm, though)
- guided tastings at 11 am & 5pm (€10 ea, in Italian, by reservation only aisveneto [at] libero.it
- €15 entrance fee includes tasting glass